Knowing Isn’t Doing: Build the Business and Life You Desire can help you turn the chaos and confusion into clarity and confidence. The initial excitement of starting a business for many independent contractors, solopreneurs and small business owners can quickly turn into a whirlwind of chaos and confusion.
- Knowing Isn’t Doing provides you with a road map that will turn the chaos to clarity and confusion to confidence. More importantly, it will provide you with professional, personal margin to envisioned.
Knowing Isn’t Doing provides you with a:
- 7-Step Sales Playbook that will show you how to consistently find and win more high-quality opportunities
- 3-Tiered Personal Marketing Plan that will allow you to differentiate yourself and ensure you remain top-of-mind with key market influencers
- 4-Part Blueprint for Navigating Opportunities in your pipeline and moving them to close
- 3-Key Elements of a Revenue-Focused Operations Plan affording you to work less while continuing to create consistent cash flow
- Definitive, Proven Plan for leveraging your talents and enhancing your personal value along with building your own team, on a budget
- Comprehensive list of downloads and exercises that will enhance your proper implementation of the methods shared
Knowing Isn’t Doing: Building the Business and Life You Desire provides you everything you need to transform your business into a consistent income generator, affording you the opportunity to achieve the personal life you desire.
“A nuts-and-bolts guide to business basics for independent professionals…A useful resource for anyone starting or improving a professional practice. ” — Kirkus Reviews
Rod Santomassimo is a best-selling author, speaker and consultant. He is also the founder of the Massimo Group. The mission of Massimo Group is to assist independent contractors, solopreneurs and small business owners in transforming their business and, ultimately, their lives. During his 35+-year professional career, Rod has been an IT Consultant, COO of a public telecom firm, CFO of a regional law firm, and senior executive of an international commercial real estate firm. He has also started his own brokerage firm, college recruiting company, and is a patented inventor.
Through these trials and tribulations, Rod developed the Massimo MethodsTM. This are the same methods that Rod implemented to create a multi-million dollar coaching business as well as allow his Massimo Group clients to accelerate their own success. When he is not traveling for speaking or consulting engagements, Rod lives in Cary, North Carolina with his wife and their two children.
Learn more about Rod Santomassimo and the Massimo Group by visiting www.rodsantomassimo.com or, www.massimo-group.com.