BEA – Book Expo America
May 11 – 13, 2016 – Chicago, IL
BEA features more than 2,000 exhibits and covers 300,000 square feet. This event attracts 28,000 attendees drawing publishers of all sizes from the U.S. and from across the world. World-Class Conference & Educational Programs & Exhibits – Retailers, wholesalers, librarians and industry professionals come to attend more than 60 world-class sessions and walk the exhibit floor.
Posters and book displays can be purchased for trade shows
Full panels can also be purchased which include 6 posters and 8 books
Spots are sold on a first come first serve basis. Reserve your place now.
Deadline is Wednesday, March 16, 2016 to request Premium Display for BEA placement.
The Event Includes:
• Professional representation by a rep that knows your product
• Display of sample book, or poster of book on foam core
• Follow up on leads by your representative
• Handouts for attendees
• World’s largest autographing program – The autographing program is a highlight of Book Expo America and features more than 400 authors.
• Purchase discounted badges – if you’re attending you can save time and money booking your badge through us – check with your rep for details
To find out more visit www.bookexpoamerica.com
For information on availability and pricing contact Ginger Bock in our Marketing Department