Vegan-Ease: An Easy Guide to Enjoying a Plant-Based Diet – In this comprehensive cookbook, Laura Theodore, the award-winning host of public television’s Jazzy Vegetarian, brings us full menu plans, shopping lists, and over 130 delicious, quick-and-easy vegan recipes, each complete with nutritional analysis. Enhanced by over 200 full-color photographs, each recipe is ranked with an Ease-Factor to make it easy to choose dishes that fit into any busy schedule. Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease includes all you need to know to embrace cost-saving, healthy, and delicious plant-based meals for you and your family.
Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease features scrumptious, vegan recipes that can be prepared using ingredients found at any supermarket, like “Hungry Guy” Burgers with Baked Steak Fries, Not-So-Crabby Cakes, Mac ’n Peas with Creamy Butternut Squash Sauce, Peanut Butter-Chocolate Mousse and Lemon “Buttermilk” Cake.
Laura created this ultimate cookbook and guide to show how anyone can easily – and economically – create delectable, vegan, plant-based meals to be enjoyed by any foodie, whether omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan, offering every cook an easy, fresh approach to compassionate, mindful, and healthy eating.
HIGHLIGHTS OF LAURA THEODORE’S VEGAN-EASE:
- Large full-color photographs of recipes
- Comprehensive nutritional information for each recipe, compiled by registered dietitian, Mitali Shah-Bixby, MS, RD, CSSD, LDN
- Expert nutritional guidance for vegans from Julieanna Hever, MS, RD, CPT
- Ease-Factor ranking for each recipe helps you plan your meals to fit your schedule
- Colorful, well laid-out presentation and comprehensive index
- Many recipes with five ingredients or less
- Full chapter devoted to stress-free holiday recipes
- Twelve full menu plans for any occasion, featuring recipes from the book
- Basic shopping lists to help cut costs at the grocery store
- Helpful cooking and lifestyle tips throughout the book
- Recipes range from lighter fare to hearty and satisfying
- Two chapters devoted to healthy, easy-to-prepare desserts and sweet treats
- Foreword by Mainstreet Vegan author, Victoria Moran
“Laura Theodore’s Vegan-Ease is a fantastic resource for anyone who wants to eat delicious food and get healthy. If you think that nutrition, taste-factor, and ease can’t all come in one package when it comes to food, this book will cause you to think again. Don’t miss out on an opportunity to read and use this great book!”
– Neal Barnard, M.D., President, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
“This book is a must-have for anyone who wants to save time and money while cooking healthy meals that the whole family will love.”
– Dianne Wenz, Vegan Health and Lifestyle Coach, DiannesVeganKitchen.com
Laura Theodore is an award-winning public television personality and host of the Jazzy Vegetarian, presently available in 88% of US households. She is a vegan chef, radio host, jazz singer, and the author of Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian. In 2014, Laura was honored with a “Special Achievement Taste-Award” along with the likes of Martha Stewart and Emeril; she has also been recognized by VegNews magazine with a “Totally Tubular Veggie Award.” Laura hosts the popular podcast radio show, Jazzy Vegetarian Radio, now in its 7th year, and has appeared on every major TV network. She writes a weekly food column for Mother Earth Living and has been featured in many highly respected news, food and lifestyle-related journals. A critically acclaimed jazz singer and songwriter her CD, Tonight’s the Night, received a “Musician Magazine Award.” Laura has appeared in many plays and musicals, including the Off Broadway hit show Beehive, earning her a coveted “Backstage Bistro Award” and was honored with the Denver Critics Drama Circle Award as “Best Actress in a Musical” for her starring role as Janis Joplin in the world premiere production of Love, Janis.
Jazzy Vegetarian is distributed by Cardinal Publishers Group