Sales Strategy Playbook provides state-of-the-art sales strategies and advanced tactics for salespeople who want to learn the secrets of becoming a top performer and achieve career success. It is a comprehensive reference guide for winning highly competitive accounts and a perennial resource to solve your toughest sales challenges. Inside, you’ll find expert advice on how to:
- Create the winning sales strategy by controlling the sale cycle
- Strategically conduct sales calls and use value to differentiate yourself with C-level executives
- Influence buyers and evaluation committees by truly becoming a trusted adviser
- Penetrate new accounts using proven account-based marketing strategies
- Use wider, higher, and deeper client account expansion and cross-selling strategies
- Psychologically bond with customers using sales linguistics, the study of how the customer’s mind uses language
- Take your career to the next level by learning how top salespeople, sales leaders, and sales organizations perform.
This sales reference guide includes 175+ illustrations, 50+ exercises, and extensive real-world examples with both subject chapters and toughest sales challenges table of contents. Consult Sales Strategy Playbook before you start working on a key deal, when you are in a tough situation and need a thought-provoking breakthrough, or whenever you personally require a dose of sales adrenaline.