Meyer & Meyer Premium–At Meyer & Meyer we make no compromises to present the best in sports content. Go for Gold!
Creative Soccer Training is the sequel to the top-selling book, The Soccer Games and Drills Compendium. The authors have extended their realistic training approach to present 350 new and innovative training exercises. With its tried and tested format, Created Soccer Training continues and enhances the practice-oriented methods outlined in the Games and Drills Compendium, but in this book the methods are developed for more ambitious and advanced players. The creative training areas are divided into:
- Training exercises – passing and ball control, shot on goal and exploitation, tackling and transitioning, chasing and capturing, cognition and perception, pre-orientation and over-the-shoulder glance
- Games – opening techniques and game start variations, rondos and possession, ball circulation and flow, color and adversary games, target areas and target zones, seams and vertical play, action speed and playing ability, game ideas and rule variations, playing fields and zone rules
- Competitive games – 1 on 1, 2 on 2, and team against team
- Athletic training – activation, self-massage, corrective exercises, sling training
- Creative coaching tips – support for training and competition management
Augmented with invaluable games and drills, this new collection of training exercises provides a continued and differentiated foundation for creative, versatile, and modern soccer training with advanced players.
About the Author
Fabian Seeger received a master’s degree in sports science and an UEFA A license for coaching from the DFB (German Soccer Association). During and after his studies, he was active as coach and coordinator of youth and adult soccer in various clubs such as Altona 93, FC St. Pauli, and Hamburger SV. Seeger is a basecamp coach for the DFB’s talent development program. He also serves as advisor to the Hamburg Soccer Association coach’s training program and is head coach of a junior select soccer team.
Loic Fave has an A license from DFB (German Soccer Association). He is regional coach for DFB and also a coach at the Soccer Association in Hamburg. Fave has various qualifications in the field of athletics (EXOS performance specialists, A license in functional training).